Throw back Thursday...Beautiful Burger Buns


It's Throwback Thursday....time to re-post some of my favorite recipes and posts, hope you enjoy this one!



BEAUTIFUL BURGER BUNS



I am SO glad I made this recipe! The buns were awesome!

 The recipe for the Beautiful Burger Buns is on the King Arthur website. The name really applies...they are a beautiful golden yellow.

I've made alot of bread ,and this is one of the best recipes I've ever tried.  I don't think I'll ever buy burger buns again. They were easy to make and taste delicious....so soft and slightly sweet....just perfect for a burger or sandwich.


I made a few larger size for burgers and some smaller for sliders, thinking I would freeze a few, too. That never happened. We ate a few just slathered with butter for an afternoon snack. Luckily we had enough for supper and a few for the next day!




I plan to make them again SOON!

No comments: